SOLD Four (4) Dow-Key N-Type COAX Switches

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6MIY, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
  1. KE6MIY

KE6MIY Subscriber QRZ Page

REDUCED! Now $175 including USPS insured shipping...

These four switches come in the sealed, weather-proof case in which they were used...I will leave it to you to remove them. This unit was used on military UHF SATCOM communications systems allowing transmit/receive switching through two antennas. These are good to 1000MHz (1 GHZ) and have 28VDC coils. I have attached a Dow-Key datasheet with all of the particulars. These are model number 60-230142. They have been in this sealed case moving around the world with me for years...part of a planned UHF SATCOM array that will now never come to fruition.

dowkey_kilovac_series_60_coaxial_switch_datasheet.pdf

The inside of the box is nice-n-clean, always completely dust/dirt/moisture free; the outside is obviously dirty/dusty and I am including the exterior grime AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

No warranty given or implied but I have no reason to believe they are not serviceable units.

$175 INCLUDING US Postal Service INSURED shipping. No trade offers please.

Paypal is fine (and preferred!) but if you wish to pay by check, money order, or some other method that's OK too. If you would like other photos or additional info, feel free to ask...I'll do my best to accommodate.

DISCLAIMERS:

1. Due to past violations of the mutual amateur trust I have long believed in, your payment MUST clear before I will ship.

AND

2. For the same reason above, no returns/refunds. Please view my feedback here on QRZ to see I do NOT sell junk (unless stated so in the ad!).

Send PM here (preferred) or email "my call" at A R R L dot NET

Respectfully,

Dave aka KE6MIY

dowkey1.jpg dowkey2.jpg dowkey3.jpg dowkey4.jpg dowkey5.jpg

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  2. WB4HIE

WB4HIE Ham Member QRZ Page

still available? reply to WB4HIE @charter.net please

3. KE6MIY

Yes, switches are still available. Email sent as requested.

Respectfully,

Dave aka KE6MIY

4. KE6MIY

Item has sold...moderators pls mark appropriately.

Thank you!

Respectfully

Dave aka KE6MIY

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.