ad: k1jek

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 90

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VK6FLAB, Feb 24, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. VK2OZ

VK2OZ Ham Member QRZ Page

You have the temerity to post comment about the good old days you were not even on the scene in the good old days i was got my licence in the "Good Old Days" written theory exam ,regulations and morse code.I am fed up with newbies like you self proclaimed experts lecturing people like myself .I studied long hard hours and with a lot of help from my school teacher who was a ham full call back then persevered with Morse finally thought well i had enough knowledge and confidence to sit for the AOCP in a post office at 9pm at night with the post master who had to be qualified in Morse code and he was i waited for weeks got my result i passed the feeling i experienced was one of intense joy and achievement i worked hard for this two years of study every day and there was my school teacher who got a couple of us through to get the AOCP.I still have that original certificate hanging on my wall from all these decades ago in the same frame my dad made me he was more excited than i was i never forget his words "you did it took a while but you did it".The learning curve for me did not stop then old timer hams then helped me on air information they passed on was taken in and appreciated put to use and i am still learning today in retirement .The WIA destroyed this once wonderful hobby of ours with the introduction of this farcical Foundation licence my nephews son only 10 yeras old looked at it after reading some notes said this is easy he comes around to our place listens on air comes out after 10 minutes i say what no activity no he says all nets talking the same old thing ,weather,what makes a good BBQ anything but tech stuff said i dont think i will upgrade from my CB licence whats the difference this Mr Flab is from a ten year old.Now you lot have the hide to push for an increase in power bandwidth etc tell me how did you earn these extra priviledges Flab take a listen on 80 mx some night after 10pm you will see how the hobby has advanced by the way i have given up eating ALL BRAN cereal i saw a foundation licence application on the back it really had a bad impact on me.

VK6APZ/SK2022 and VK6NO like this.
  2. VK2OZ

VK2OZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Lindsay i totally agree with your comments and the spreading of fake news it has an agenda that is to cover the real truth about the state of our once great hobby one of achievement through diligence and hard effort not any more I spoke to a 7 yr old the other day on 40 meters okay the kid got a ticket but all we spoke about was sport basket ball etc i asked him how long did you study for your ticket reply was two weeks .I would like to know what was wrong with the Novice licence why scrap it too hard i dont think so i used to do classes for it when it first came in had a 80% pass rate it was all through wanting something badly and diligence something Mr Flab dislikes along with his Geek supporters after all he didnt put much into this joke of a licence .

VK6APZ/SK2022 and VK6NO like this.
  3. VK6NO

VK6NO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Michael. You too have a true understanding of what this group led by this man are trying to do.

One of the group is a great ham Roy VK6XV and has been respected from day dot so he is not included in any of my postings.

The rest have started on a mission to destroy amateur radio in their own way. There using the old adage "my way or the highway" but sadly they have run into a person that doesn't approve of this motto from the early age of about 7. I made early soft attempts to stop this rubbish thru an email over the word MORON. No response but they clearly say they will talk to us on any subject. "Moron" I hate with a vengeance as I do look after, or look out for anyone suffering a mental illness and when in my company, in my home or their alone in the community will be treated with the same respect as any other human.

Please go to their Newswest site and browse their bully register. This problem if you remember was handled by all hams years ago to solve issues and only if we were unable to improve the situation were ACMA or the like involved.

Thanks for posting as amateur radio operators do appreciate it even if they are not all coming out to post. I am now waiting on the report to be posted to see if the financial reports etc due to be posted were FAKE News.

If I see any sign of dishonesty that has been reported by this group, WIARG or WIA I will do all in my power to correct the issue. Cheers VK6NO

VK6APZ/SK2022 likes this.
  4. VK6NO

VK6NO Ham Member QRZ Page

Show the world again ONNO how easy it is for you to remove our comments and close the posts.

You're a clever little cookie as even I can't change my spelling mistakes but you can lock the FAKE NEWS so we have to accept the fact only you and your group are right. HO HO HO

I am so frightened I don't sleep any more but I'll get by you can trust my word on that.