Wanted FOUND!! HTX-10; 10 meter mobile transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by M0HXC, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M0HXC

M0HXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello OM.
    Thank you for your reply. I have already 2 offers regarding a HTX-100, but I rather have a HTX-10. The HTX-100 has SSB and CW, the HTX-10 has AM, FM, SSB and CW and is smaller then the HTX-100. The HTX-10 is more suitable for me.
    Anyway if you ever come across one, then let me know. I will keep looking on eBay and QRZ as well.
    73's Fer

2. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,
    I think the RS stands for RadioShack? I do not know if there is a difference between RadioShack and the Realistic 10 meter transceivers. Anyway I if it is a RS-10 I am interested.
    Drop me a line when you have time.
    73's Fer

3. KD8PSW

KD8PSW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Fer,,..

I just sent another email your way!!
    What I have up for sale is a President HR-2600,- I have 2 of them.

Charlie
    KD8PSW

4. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,
    Thank for your reply. I did not have seen an email in my private address yet (this seems to be a problem somehow/somewhere). Anyway I am interested in one of them, I do not know them (I never worked with a President) but I looks like they are equal to the HTX-10/100 and it has good reviews on eHam. Anyway what do you like to have for one of them (including P&P to an address in the USA).
    Tnx & 73's Fer
    M0HXC

5. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,
    I have seen on internet that the HR-2600 can be extended to 11 and 12 meter band with a chipswitch. Are these sets have this? No problems if this is not so.
    Also I have a friend who might be also interested in a HR-2600. I have asked him but had no reply yet. If I want both of them can you make a reasonable price for both of them?
    Just send me a reply via QRZ, because emails to my private email address do not arrive.

73's Fer
    PS Can you send me your phone no?

6. KD8PSW

KD8PSW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Fer,..
    I have one 2600 with the chip switch & one 2600 is just stock.
    My tx 419-581-6123
    I will be in & out today,- leave a message if no answer & I will call you back.

Charlie KD8PSW

7. M0HXC

Okay copy, I will try to contact you at around 16:00 UTC time.
    73 Fer

8. M0HXC

My search for a HTX10/100 is over.
    Thank you for your all your messages and replies.
    73 Fer

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.