ad: UR5CDX-1

Wanted FOUND!! HTX-10; 10 meter mobile transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by M0HXC, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. M0HXC

M0HXC Ham Member QRZ Page

FOUND!

Hello OM's

I am looking for a good working HTX-10 10 meter mobile transceiver.
    Complete with power cord, mike and bracket (this is not a priority).
    I have PayPal and an shipping address in USA.

73's Fer

2. KD8PSW

KD8PSW Ham Member QRZ Page

An email has been sent your way,,..
    Charlie KD8PSW

3. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,
    Thanks, but I have not received anything yet, are you sure you have the correct E-Mail address (fernicci-at-hotmail.com)?

73 Fer M0HXC

4. KD8PSW

Hi Fer,..
    Not sure why its not going thru,..my email is good on here..cdsjr65@yahoo.com
    Get a hold of me when you get a chance...
    73`s
    Charlie KD8PSW

5. M0HXC

Hi,
    I just send you an e-mail.
    73's fer

6. KW4AR

KW4AR Ham Member QRZ Page

Saw that you had been looking for HTX-100 and now for HTX-10. I have an HTX-100 in good condition for sale. It comes with all factory accessories including original manual and box. If interested my e-mail is good on QRZ. 73's John KW4AR

7. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,

I sent you already a couple of emails. I do not have any response from you yet regarding the HTX.
    Cam you send me a reply?

73's Fer

8. KD8PSW

Hi Fer,..

I answered every email that you sent me,- really don`t understand why you are not getting them..not coming back as a bad address-mailerdam..
    The htx-10 that I had went to a local yesterday,- sorry, never did hear back from you.
    I do have another 10 meter all mode that I might let go of,- is your only interest the rs 10 or 100??

Charlie
    KD8PSW

9. W4KSL

W4KSL Ham Member QRZ Page

I lurked around on e-bay for a couple of months waiting on a new in box HTX-10 to be listed. The wait paid off for me. I finally got one from an honest seller a couple of weeks ago and it was as described New in box old stock. So far it's been working great. Worked Brazil over the weekend on it. There was a htx-100 new in box listed a couple of weeks ago too. Good luck finding the one you want.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  10. M0HXC

Hi Charlie,
    I send you a lot of e-mails regarding the HTX-10. I do not understand why the emails never came through. And again I missed another HTX-10. Anyway c'est la vie as the french will say. I do not know the RS-10/100 and I tried to google it without success. Can you describe these sets? Try to send a mail to my private email address again...here it is fernicci@hotmail.com
    Otherwise send a message back i this forum.

73's Fer

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.