ad: ProAudio-1

Forsyth, Georgia Swap Meet / Ham Fest May 21,2022

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by N5FBI, May 5, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N5FBI

N5FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

The second annual Ham Tail Gate / Swap Meet will be held on Saturday May 21, 2022. This event will be held in Forsyth, Georgia at the Monroe County Recreational Complex at 100 Dan Pitts Drive, which is just off of I-75 exit 188, across the interstate from the GPSTC training center. The event will run from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm with the park opening up at 8:00 am. Food/Drinks will be available for purchase. This is a very nice complex with plenty of parking for all attendees. No alcohol or pets are permitted in the complex. Please bring your own tables if necessary. Electricity will be available at the adjacent Pavillion #3 for any testing of equipment, with limitations.

This information is on the www.barnesvillega.net website with a map of the complex. Talk-in will be on the Barnesville repeater, 147.225, no tone.

Round up your treasures and attend this event!

I can be reached at N5FBI@ARRL.NET or cell phone at 770-358-2789

Tim/N5FBI

N4CKC likes this.
  2. N5FBI

N5FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

The second annual Ham Tail Gate / Swap Meet will be held on Saturday May 21, 2022. This event will be held in Forsyth, Georgia at the Monroe County Recreational Complex at 100 Dan Pitts Drive, which is just off of I-75 exit 188, across the interstate from the GPSTC training center. The event will run from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm with the park opening up at 8:00 am. Food/Drinks will be available for purchase. This is a very nice complex with plenty of parking for all attendees. No alcohol or pets are permitted in the complex. Please bring your own tables if necessary. Electricity will be available at the adjacent Pavillion #3 for any testing of equipment, with limitations.

This information is on the www.barnesvillega.net website with a map of the complex. Talk-in will be on the Barnesville repeater, 147.225, no tone.

Round up your treasures and attend this event!

I can be reached at N5FBI@ARRL.NET or cell phone at 770-358-2789

Tim/N5FBI

N4CKC likes this.
  3. N4CKC

N4CKC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe I can sneak off that day and come check out all the stuff and meet the folks.