FORCE12 /RF Acquisitions

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by WA7DUH, Sep 16, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

WD0FIA likes this.
  2. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Chalk it up to those who regard litigation as a substitute for a lottery ticket?

And I wonder how many times they got "burnt".

3. W0BTU

W0BTU Ham Member QRZ Page

4. WD0FIA

WD0FIA Ham Member QRZ Page

A week ago I got "We are shipping a bundle today and I see your name on the list. Watch for the tracking #". Now they don't respond to phone calls or emails. They don't respond to their webpage "Contact Us" form either when I requested they cancel my order. I am going to American Express to push for a refund.

5. WD0FIA

I am pretty sure you are wrong. AMEX is working on the issue to get my money, but Force 12 does not respond anymore.

6. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a clear communication line with them and know their sales line pretty well.

But, feel free to rely on conjecture.

WD0FIA likes this.
  7. WD0FIA

Had a package arrive today from Force 12. I am going to have Tom KB0QCE and Mike K0ISP come over and we will open it together. The original plan was to order at least 3, and possible as many as 15 more, but we will wait and see if the risk is worth it. After all the issues they are having it will take a excellent product to restore even a slight amount of trust in Force 12.

If it does turn out to be what I ordered I will contact American Express to cancel the charge back. I am still amazed how Force 12 could stop responding to calls, emails, and event their own web based contact form. They actually ship the unit weeks after I requested cancellation. Keith WD0FIA

8. WD0FIA

K0ISP, KB0QCE and I unboxed and checked the antenna from Force 12 today. The unit appears to be well constructed, and it is what was ordered.
    I immediately contacted AMEX to drop the dispute, as Force 12 did finally ship the antenna I ordered. I may not like Force 12 for their customer service, but the product appears to be high quality. After we get it on the air I will post a review on eHam as to how it actually works in the real world.

Keith WD0FIA

W0XX and W6JWZ like this.
  9. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good for you mate. I like the rest here are happy for you. Gosh,I had to wait 6 weeks for a product to show up. Mine does not compare to what you went through.

WD0FIA likes this.
  10. W6JWZ

W6JWZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I had a long wait as well.... I chalk it up to supply and demand. Jon was avail via email... everything was delivered as purchased.

WD0FIA likes this.