ad: ARR

For Sale Flex SDR-1000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8VSQ, May 17, 2018 at 3:51 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KD8VSQ

KD8VSQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't know much about the Flex. It was acquired from a SK estate in known working order and I have never used it. Has Edirol FA-66 firewire sound card which I had working on my computer for another project. Ill include a PCI-E parallel port card for flex control and a PCI Firewire card for Edirol, which I was told works with the sound card but never tested that as my laptop has firewire, firewire cable, and audio patch cables to go from Edirol to the Flex. I do not have a manual or software cd, these can be found online for download. Buying AS IS, Paypal OK, Will ship insured to your QTH $450 Please Email me at the address on my QRZ page.

Attached Files:

KN4OO likes this.
  2. KD8VSQ

KD8VSQ Ham Member QRZ Page

$400 Shipped

W2CSI likes this.
  3. KE0KZ

KE0KZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested. Do you know if this radio has the auto antenna tuner installed? Not sure if the 1000 was capable of a 2nd receiver, but does it have one installed? Thanks.

4. KN4DXD

KN4DXD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I will give you $250 shipped as this is an old unit and is a real pain for any 64 bit OS

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.