ad: TiltPlate-1

For Sale Flex Radio 6500 with GPSDO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by T6MH, Oct 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. T6MH

T6MH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It has finally come to the time that I will be moving on from my exciting journey here in Afghanistan and that means that I will be selling my Flex 6500 with GPSDO module that I purchased in June 2015. It has been a great radio and has helped many contacts get the T6 callsign into their log books. Since my next location is not expected to be Ham Friendly, I want to get this radio into the hands of someone that can use it like it needs to be. The only issue that I had with it is the CPU Fans, and Greta at Flex replaced those in June 2016, and it has been smooth sailing since then.

I would buy a Flex Radio again, I just don’t want this one to sit and not be used. I only accept PayPal as payment as I am still in Afghanistan and that Is works best for me. I have sent the radio back to West Virginia so the radio will be shipped to its new owner from that location. If you are interested, let me know and we will make arrangements. I am asking $3100 OBO for the Flex 6500 with GPSDO module. T6MH Flex 6500 Front.JPG .
    If you have any questions or want to make me an offer, email me at t6mh.t6mh at gmail dot com

Attached are pics.

Mike

T6MH in Afghanistan

NC4MH in the states.

NZ5F and W4RAV like this.
  2. RW0QM

RW0QM Ham Member QRZ Page

$2500 including shipping by paypal to Moscow to Russia is it possible ? Tnx

3. T6MH

This 6500 has the GPSDO module. I am reducing it to $2900 OBO to get it into a new home. I will ship CONUS.
    Mike

4. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Mike

Would you consider selling the GPSDO alone?

Fred/N0AZZ

5. T6MH

Unfortunately, I would not consider that at this time. The box is all packed up ready for shipping and to ask my wife to unpack it and take a module out would not work. The radio is in West Virginia awaiting shipment to its new home, and I am still in Afghanistan.
    I am sure you could always use another Flex with a GPSDO module to work remotely from somewhere nice as you sip your drink.

Mike

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.