For Sale Flex Radio 5000A 2nd RX and ATU plus extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4VW, Aug 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K4VW

K4VW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Flex Radio Systems 5000A for sale. Has second receiver and antenna tuner installed. The Flex Control knob, Fire Wire card and cable included. Also have hard bound manual. Radio is in perfect condition and works great. 160-6 meters with 100 watts output. With the second RX you can do diversity receive, very cool.
    No microphone included but Flex is wired for Yaesu or TenTec 8 pin mics. You can also use a 3 pin XLR on the rear panel. Check out KE9NS.COM and his free software for the Flex radios, play the demos. The Flex 5000A requires a computer to run. Asking $1400 and I pay the shipping. PayPal ok and I will cover the fees.
    Please email me direct for additional information. k4vw@bellsouth.net Thanks for looking and 73's from Jim, k4vw

Attached Files:

2. KG4WLX

KG4WLX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I saw the 144 & 432 BNC connectors on the rear panel. Does this Flex have the V/U module installed? Have you ever tried to hook up to those BNC connectors and see if the radio will transmit there. When your main screen is on is there a tab for those bands? Any questions on how to make sure call me at 865-607-5584.

Doug KG4WLX

3. K4VW

K4VW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Doug, originally the radio did have the U/V boards but they were pulled before I purchased it. 73's Jim

4. KG4WLX

KG4WLX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the model with the V/U board installed. Good luck in your sell!

Doug Gieser KG4WLX

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.