SOLD Flex Maestro

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4CDK, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W4CDK

W4CDK Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale here is my Flex Maestro unit. This is the newest production unit with the power button on the side, it works flawlessly and looks great...I've just found I prefer to run my Flex from the SmartSDR software on the PC and with my iPhone. The Maestro unit comes with the 110v home power supply, a 12v power cable, 2 of the Flex recommended Magix usb battery packs to make it completely wireless connection and a charge cable for the batter packs. It comes with the stock mounting feet as well as the hinged mounting feet also. It will ship packed very well in the original Flex box it came in, in the original packing foam inside this box. Asking $1200 shipped to the lower 48 for everything.

maestro2.jpg

maestro.jpg

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    KD4ISM likes this.
  2. W4CDK

I added a pic with my callsign written in it...I forgot to put the batteries back in that pic so I am leaving the original pic attached as well

3. W4CDK

Will do PayPal for payment

4. W4CDK

Will consider trades on Yaesu FTDX-3000 or Icom 7300, Might also consider a Kenwood TS-590SG or a Flex 3000. Would need cash with some trades to even up the deal but I’m fair and we can discuss it

5. W8YYY

W8YYY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a like new icom 7300 that i would be willing to trade for your maestro. W8YYY Richard

W4CDK likes this.
  6. W4CDK

Richard, send me a message at my qrz email address and let’s discuss

7. W8YYY

W8YYY Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Chris, I tried emailing with no luck. I'm going to hold on to my 7300. Sorry for the false alarm. Dick w8yyy

8. W4CDK

Roger that.

Still available

9. W4CDK

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.