ad: w5yi

Canceled Flex 6700 Limited Edition with signatures on bottom.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3VE, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N3VE

N3VE Ham Member QRZ Page

N3VEHam MemberQRZ Page
    Flex 6700 Limited Edition with the signatures on the bottom version 2.x software. Original shipping box, mic and power cord. Non smoking shack/house. Perfect working condition never used over 50w output. $5200.00 shipped! (lower 48 states) PayPal, or check preferred will ship insured after payment has cleared. More pictures if you are serious.
    Jeff N3VE

Attached Files:

K4VW likes this.
  2. N3VE

N3VE Ham Member QRZ Page

There is no mark under the display, it is a reflection from my call sign tag. Please call if you are interested and I can show you the radio via live video on my website www.n3ve.com two one five 651 three three 55.

3. N3VE

N3VE Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio was returned to Flex for credit on another radio. Please remove the ad. Why is there not a way to just cancel the ad?

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.