SOLD Flex 6600 SDR HF Radio & Flex Maestro radio interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KY9I, Apr 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KY9I

KY9I XML Subscriber QRZ Page

$3,900 shipped CONUS. 6600 less than 1 year old and in perfect condition. Maestro 2 months old and same mint condition.
    The 6600 rig is 100 Watts, All modes all bands, 4 independent mode/band receivers, full duplex cross band operation, use iPad/iPhone app or PC/laptop running free SSDR app.
    Check Flex web site for more complete specs/ functions at: https://www.flexradio.com/flex-6600/

Flex Maestro runs remote operation with 5 volt Li-Ion battery or with included wall wart. Features include: 8" high def multi touch screen, high resolution pan adapter and waterfall for to receive slices for VFO A & B, ethernet or dual band WiFi... and much more...
    Check for more info/specs at: https://www.flexradio.com/maestro/

Thank you for your interest. Call (270) 556-4807 or email Jason at jdbrambach@icloud .com
    No interest in trade whatsoever, but thanks just the same!

Attached Files:

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your call sign must appear in at least one photo with the actual item for sale. Thank you

3. KY9I

IMG_9018.jpg

4. KY9I

SOLD... same day. Thanks for your interest and thank you QRZ for the Swapmeet and the many other great services as well. 73, KY9I

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.