Sale/Trade Flex 6500

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7BQ, Dec 4, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm presenting this like-new Flex 6500. I purchased it earlier this year but have not had the opportunity to operate as much as I'd hoped. It comes with everything shipped with the original unit, software, cable, microphone.

I will entertain offers to trade. Looking for an IC-7300 or perhaps a TS-990 or IC-7800. If you are interested in a trade (plus cash), then send me your offer(s).

On a cash basis, I will sell the unit for $4000, shipped and insured to your QTH in the USA.

Contact is by email only to: aa7bq@qrz.com

My call, AA7BQ(HQ) is shown in the radio display. Yes, this is the QRZ HQ radio.

-fred

IMG_3332.JPG

K6RA, VE2YAR and KE9OL like this.
  2. K1LB

K1LB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Fred,

For a possible trade, I have a mint Icom 7600 transceiver. Very little use, and always been in my shack; no mobile or portable op. No scratches, dings, technical issues. I am the original owner; purchased from HRO. Firmware updated to 2.0 which enhances the bandscope, and allows a USB mouse to move up/down band by selecting bandscope signals. This is great for contests. Also, have original shipping cartons and accessories that came with the radio. Non smoker and no pets. Would this radio be of interest to you?

Thanks,
    Woody Brown, K1LB
    Reno, NV

3. NS0W

NS0W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Fred,

I sent you an email about a trade for a TS-990, but I do not see a response. You can contact me at NS0W (at) arrl.net.

Thanks,
    Sebastian Wessels - NS0W

4. AG4F

AG4F XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Are you still looking for a trade? I have a mint IC-7800, very low hours, 3 roofing filters, latest firmware (3.10), no mods, Icom SM-30 mic, SP/DIF to analog converter to take digital sound out from IC-7800 and input to any analog stereo input (e.g. audio amplifier, etc.), non-smoking shack. I have all original boxes and can ship (extra, due to high cost), but would prefer local pickup in Atlanta metro area. Also for separate sale: MicroHAM micro KEYER II and DX Engineering RTR-1A (front end saver, antenna switch). If you're interested, contact me at AG4F (at) arrl.net. Ready to make an exchange now.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.