SOLD Flex 6500 and Maestro

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8DIL, Feb 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K8DIL

K8DIL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

From the estate of David Halley (WN9W) I have for sale a Flex 6500 SDR and the Maestro control console. Both were purchased from Flex as refurbished units in Feb. of 2018. The FLEX-6500 is for the advanced operator who desires extended performance across four slice receivers. Offering four panadapter and waterfall displays, the FLEX-6500 lets you see the action on up to four bands at once. Contest grade preselectors, integrated antenna tuner and optional GPSDO makes the FLEX-6500 the perfect radio for the serious DXer or contesting.
    The Flex Maestro is the B model.
    Includes:
    Flex carry briefcase with some foam inserts.
    Heil Pro-micro Headset
    Asking $3000 total including ground shipping to continental US and fees, paypal preferred. Please email me if interested. Flex6500.jpg FlexSW.jpg MaestroBatt.jpg maestroInBag.jpg

AE2S likes this.
  2. N6CTG

N6CTG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If you still have it the middle of Mach when i get my bonus we can work out a deal. sure it will sell very soon though. Nice Equipment
    for sure.

3. K8DIL

K8DIL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Item is Sold. Thank you Paul, W6GMU!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.