SOLD Flex 6400

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1SER, Jul 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N1SER

N1SER Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale is a like new Flex 6400. Original owner, purchased in Spring 2018. I don’t think I actually received the radio until around May as Flex was just rolling them out. The radio was only used indoors in a non-smoking environment. It was used a couple months as my primary radio then off and on as I used other radios for the next several months into this year. So it hasn’t been used very much and is very well maintained. After using SDR’s for the last year I’ve decided to go back to a traditional radio. I like buttons and knobs.

The radio includes all original accessories (hand mic, Ethernet cable and power cord with power poles) in the original double box. The radio has the optional ATU built in and has been upgraded license to v3.0

I would like a firm $1900 for the radio. I will pay for shipping to US 48 states. Paypal is preferred. QRZ verification required. No returns. I can be reached at my published QRZ email address for any additional questions and buy offers. Thanks for your consideration.

Attached Files:

W4RAV, W1MDM and N9CHM like this.
  2. N1SER

N1SER Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold. Thanks!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.