ad: SDRKits-1

SOLD Flex 5000a

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA7F, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

IMG_2561.JPG IMG_2568.JPG Flex 5000a with Dual Receivers, ATU, 100w output on 160 - 6 meters. A ready to go SO2R configuration. I just picked up a Flex 5000a with HF, VHF & UHF all mode and don't need two.

This is a great rig and it works as it should. Filters are razor sharp. It's quiet and can I have a panadapter as big as I want! Great audio reports thanks to advanced audio features and 10 band EQs. Despite rumors, Flex has not abandoned the 5000 series. Power SDR for the Flex 5000 is now supported by KE9NS. It's great software and KE9NS continues to bring new capabilities with the permission and support of Flex Radio.

Included is the Flex 5000a, a Granite FireWire cable, FireWire adapter and power cable. Priced at $1300 shipped and insured CONUS. Prefer PayPal or USPS money order. The ONLY trades of interest are a well configured late serial number K3 (100W) or a KX3/KAT/KPA100 combo. I could add some cash depending on the configuration and condition.

2. W0XR

W0XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Sir:
    I have a NEW Elecraft KX3 (Serial # 10212) kit. There is maybe 3 hours of use while trying to learn the radio.
    I am not a QRP person, so am looking for a different HF rig.
    The rig has the roofing filters and antenna tuning unit, microphone and USB cable.
    The retail price for these items is $1399.80.
    I have all manuals and the original boxes.

I am interested in trading this unit for your Flex 5000a.
    If you are interested in this trade, let me know via E:mail and I will send you my Phone # so can discuss this further.

Thank you

Jackson Cox-W0XR
    E:mail: w0xr_jc#yahoo.com

3. W0XR

W0XR Ham Member QRZ Page

OM
    My E:mail address is: w0xr_jc@yahoo.com.

Not w0xr_jc#yahoo.com as shown in original message.

Jack--W0XR

4. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Jack,
    Sorry, I forgot about this thread. The Flex has sold and shipped.

Dave

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.