SOLD Flex 5000 with 2nd Reciever

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AJ4TW, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. AJ4TW

AJ4TW Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is my Flex 5000 with 2nd receiver, Flex Control Knob, Heil Mic Adapter, Firewire Cable, and power cord, also the FlexRadio box as well. I'm really going to miss this awesome radio, but things are changing in life and I need to let it go. You will love it, if you haven't seen the KE9NS software updates for legacy Flex products, you should check it out. http://ke9ns.com/flexpage.html He has really breathed new life into PowerSdr and made it something pretty amazing. This radio does have the 2nd RX installed. Non smoking shack.

$1400 by paypal gets it shipped to your doorstep.
    Contact aj4tw76 at gmail dot com
    Thank you for checking out my radio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KB0PPQ

KB0PPQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just curious as to what if anything are you upgrading to it looks to be a fine radio, anything wanted for a trade? thank you Cary.

3. AJ4TW

I am not interested in trades at this point. Upgrade plans are in the distant future, for now I will use my other HF rigs. One day I'll go for something Direct Conversion.

4. KB0PPQ

KB0PPQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

OK thank you very much for the response, I love my flex radio and keep dreaming of one with second receiver, appreciate it 73.

5. AJ4TW

Sounds like you need another one! Then you'd have 3 receivers! ;-)

Anyone lurking, I'm willing to hear offers, keep in mind I'm not charging extra for shipping at this price.

6. W9BHI

W9BHI Ham Member QRZ Page

Does it have the ATU installed?

7. AJ4TW

This radio has been sold, Thank you.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.