SOLD Flex 3000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2GLF, Jan 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. N2GLF

N2GLF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm planning on upgrading my station and am offering a great Flex 3000 for sale. You don't have to be a computer whiz to operate an SDR radio but if computers intimidate you or you struggle with downloads Do Not Buy This Radio, I do not want an unhappy buyer. Otherwise this is a great running rig, looks excellent, nice for portable use, and has software from KE9NS. As you can see it comes with a great manual which has both the original Flex 3000 manual as well as the KE9NS software manual. KE9NS software shows on screen DX spots, World Map, Sun and Moon positions, VOACAP propagation mapping and the list goes on. I will take PayPal and consider other forms of payment. It will ship, in the Flex box, to any where in the lower 48 for $800.

What you get:
    1. Rig (with power cord not pictured)
    2. Express card FireWire driver (TI as recommended from Flex)
    3. Manual

I run this rig with an old Lenovo ideapad, i5 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, with Windows 7 Home Premium. Which, I'm sure you know, is now antiquated.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the rig, want additional pictures or want an on the air test.

Jerry N2GLF
    Jacksonville, FL 20190119_122909_resized_2.jpg 20190120_111255_resized.jpg 20190119_125804.jpg 20190119_125619.jpg 20190119_125922_resized_2.jpg 20190119_130821_resized_2.jpg 20190119_125543.jpg 20190119_125506_resized_2.jpg

2. WD8BP

WD8BP Ham Member QRZ Page

jerry i have sent you email with some questions. please advise, thank mike...wd8bp

3. N2GLF

I had an error in the ad this radio comes with firmware not software, the software is a free download from KE9NS. This is the software I used and would recommend....Jerry N2GLF

4. W7IBB

W7IBB Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there software that will run on an iMac computer? Vee, W7IBB.

5. N2GLF

Hi Vee,

Check out this post about Smart SDR, I'm not sure if there is Apple OSx software for PwrSDR. Remember, the Flex 3000 uses PwrSDR. As I understand it, KE9NS software DOES NOT run on Apple OSx.

community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/flexradio-and-apple-osx

If that is not a hot link you should be able to copy and paste in you browser. Thanks for the question and your interest in the radio.

Jerry N2GLF

6. N2SAB

N2SAB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Jerry,
    Is this 3000 still available, I am interested

Scott
    N2SAB

7. N2GLF

Hi Scott,

Thanks for asking, a guy committed to buying it, I sent him a paypal invoice yesterday. If he does not pay the invoice by tomorrow it will be available. I will update you tomorrow morning.

Jerry N2GLF

8. N2SAB

N2SAB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

thank you

9. N2GLF

Sorry Scott you missed it...thanks for inquiring.
    Jerry N2GLF

10. N2GLF

RADIO HAS BEEN "SOLD"

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.