SOLD Flex 1500

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WO9B, Apr 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

Top Condition very late model Flex 1500. Full and complete functionality. Unit comes with everything originally shipped: Base unit, handset microphone (not shown, ooppss), power cord with Anderson Power Pole connector, BNC-PL259 adaptor, Quick Start Guide and CD of PowerSDR v 2.7.2. Will be shipped in the original Flex Box. In addition to the above, included is an amplifier PTT cable used with a Hardrock-50 amp. This has been my main radio for several years.

As regards PowerSDR, I have been using KE9NS's superb upgrade software v 2.8.0.114. I see that the current version is v 2.8.0.117. Free downloads from his website. Full product manual is available on the Flex site. I will include a "WO9B Best Practices" insert in the package. That should help in getting it set up. I will also include a copy of my setup file.

P1050094.JPG P1050095.JPG P1050096.JPG P1050097.JPG P1050098.JPG P1050099.JPG P1050100.JPG

Asking $450 shipped to Cont US. Paypal is preferred. Sales are final, but full function is assured.

Thank you for looking. Questions and inquiries to this forum or mike@palomonet.com

KC2YMO likes this.
  2. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD. Thanks All.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.