For Sale Flex 1500 and HLA-150 Plus Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB7RBN, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:39 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB7RBN

WB7RBN Ham Member QRZ Page

Down sizing the shack so I have a late serial number Flex 1500 SDR 160-6 Meter all mode SDR transceiver in excellent condition. It comes with the FHM-1 hand microphone, USB cable, original Power SDR disk and power cable in the original box. Also included is a CD with KE9NS software for the Flex 1500. Along with the Flex 1500 is a RM Italy HLA-150 Plus 10-160 Meter amplifier with dual cooling fans. It comes with attached power cable, the manual, Flex 1500 to amplifier coax cable and a Flex 1500 to amplifier keying cable. The amplifier with put out approximately 80 t0 90 watts with a 4 watt drive from the Flex 1500. Both work great and I have been using them daily. However they are sold "As IS" with no refunds or returns due to parts swappers. They come from my non-smoking shack. $765 shipped. PayPal preferred. email me at the email address on my QRZ page. Jim

P1010134.JPG

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018 at 9:00 PM
    WS0I likes this.
  2. WB7RBN

I've had several inquires asking if I would sell the amp separately. The answer is yes, although I would prefer to sell as a complete package. I'll sell the amp for $250 shipped and the Flex 1500 for $475 shipped. I'll sell the complete setup for a reduced price of $725 shipped.

Jim

3. WB7RBN

The amplifier has been sold. The Flex 1500 is still available.

Jim

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.