FlagCounter Not Working

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WB2YQH, Jun 4, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

The Flag counter on my page is not working. :oops:

I need you to hold my hand Lisa. :)

N6QIC likes this.
  2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its not working because you didn't install it.:)

6397669 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:33:34, 0 bytes

3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Is that supposed to be a dig at me?

Why? So I asked for help with something I'm not familiar with, and in the end it came out nicely from what I learned.

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  4. N6QIC

I know you are just joking Don but Please, we don't need this in the help forum. This forum is for helping people that are asking for help.
    Thanks Don, :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  5. KA9JLM

Sorry Dave. No it was not that at all. :(

N6QIC and W7UUU like this.
  6. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Don :) I'm sure there was some point to be made that somehow went sideways... I know you're an IT professional, and I'm not. But we all have our areas of expertise, and mine are in different areas in which I do very well in the business segments I play in for a living.

I'm really happy with the help from Lisa and Vlad on getting this stuff worked out - I'm pretty proud of how www.qrz.com/db/K1T and www.qrz.com/db/w7uuu came out (see? I even learned how to link to a specific profile this week!) - all in just under one week of fiddling and asking questions, learning some basic ropes "under the hood" and applying just basic graphical skills and stuff like I do in my biz all the time.

It's all good - this Help Forum is a great place to learn how to go beyond the bare-basics in QRZ page layout and design - just learning how to use anchors and linking to them was an eye-opener for cleaning up a page.

Thanks to all the great folks "behind the scenes" here at QRZ... kudos to all of you

Vy 73 bro,

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC and KA9JLM like this.
  7. KA9JLM

Looks good.

Nice work Dave. Lisa and Vlad are great help.

Enjoy. :)

N6QIC and W7UUU like this.
  8. DD5MA

DD5MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Since some weeks Flagcounter and revolvermaps cannot be seen in my bio anymore. All was fine before. I did not change anything. What happened and what can I do?
    vy 73 DD5MA - Frank

9. N6QIC

They are both there, revolvermap and flagcounter.

help1.jpg

10. DD5MA

DD5MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Lisa, indeed it seems to be a problem with my Firefox 61.02. Browser. With Microsoft Edge all is okay.
    vy 73 Frank

N6QIC likes this.