ad: w5yi

FlagCounter Not Working

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WB2YQH, Jun 4, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
  1. WB2YQH

WB2YQH Ham Member QRZ Page

Set up new page for 8P9RN and created FlagCounter. Copied the link and pasted in under Source code. After over 200 lookups, still shows US 1. Looed at J6/WB2YQH and code looks to have same flow. Even redid the counter again as a new one and still holds at US 1. Any idea what is wrong? Something else required now in QRZ??

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

3. WB2YQH

WB2YQH Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you Vlad. I see that it is now working properly based on statistics. Guess I jumped too soon.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Vlad!

I want to insert a flag counter in my K1T and W7UUU pages. I used to have one on W7UUU, with the old software.

Do I paste the flagcounter.com HTML into an IFrame? When I do that, it doesn't work.

Thank you for guidance,

Dave
    W7UUU/K1T

5. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You never past code in the iframe. Copy the code and past at the bottom of your source code page. All widgets are added the same way, always in the source code page of the editor.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Lisa - I do that but nothing becomes visible. I did add the "S" for HTTPS but still not visible. Can you take a peek and see what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!! I've really learned a lot this week - K1T is starting to look really nice IMO

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  7. N6QIC

It is there in your K1T page, looks good.
    help1.jpg

Try it again in your W7UUU page. Make sure you create a new widget for each page and try adding the code again. Use the top line of code in flag counter html. I don't think you need to add the "s" for this widget.
    help2.jpg

8. W7UUU

Hi Lisa - weirdest thing - I don't see it! I cleared my cache, nothing. Launched an "incognito window" - nothing. I can see the code in the last line of "source" but it just isn't visible on my machine - tried other computers as well but nothing showing.

Also, how do I make it centered?

Thoughts?

Dave
    W7UUU

9. N6QIC

I will test in my N6QIC/QRP page. give me a minute.

Ok works just fine, you must be doing something wrong.
    help1.jpg

help3.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    W7UUU likes this.
  10. N6QIC