Flag Counter

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by M0TAM, Feb 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M0TAM

M0TAM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hu, Just wondered if somebody could put me straight about the flag counter on QRZ.

I have copied the flag counter html code to my Biography on QRZ and saved it, unfortunately I don't see the counter, do I have to wait for QRZ website to update it?

Thanks for any help

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You paste HTML code in CSS window and it not work. I moved code to your bio and now it shown exactly as you set up it ( I not like % view, sorry :() . If you would like to change to normal view - not %% - let me know and I will regenerate your HTML code.

%% view
    [​IMG]

Normal view
    [​IMG]

JA6XZS likes this.
  3. M0TAM

Hi vLad,

Thanks for trying to help me, I still can't see anything? please can you have a look for me when you have some spare time. Thanks

4. UA6JD

When you edit page again you removed HTML code .
    If, for any reason you damage the page, you can restore a working version. This is a very simple process: All edits create 'versions' on the server. You can return to any previous version. While editing, you can see "XX previous versions are available ... Get Previous Version " . If you will navigate among Previous Version you can see all your edits include mine.

I return back to working version with Flag Counter

JA6XZS likes this.
  5. M0TAM

Just to be clear that have you put it back to a working version or do I have to?

as I have just checked and it's not showing?

I don't want to edit it again and have the same problem,

Thanks for all your help

6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

I just checked and it's there. :)

Capture.PNG

7. UA6JD

I am already do it.

Now all work OK in my end. If it not work in your end try do :
    1. Check if your ad remover are OFF. If it work OK with OFF - add flagcounter.com to exception web list
    2. Temporary OFF your anti-virus soft . Check how is it work

Anyway problem with some of the soft in your computer/browser which block image from flagcounter.com site.