FIXED - Cannot confirm 8 Yellow Flags

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KC4TVZ, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KC4TVZ

KC4TVZ Ham Member QRZ Page

QRZ Logbook shows I have 8 unconfirmed contacts but I cannot see them.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

2. ZL3TE

ZL3TE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Todd,

Get inline, You're not the only one. There seems to be a bug.
    BTW, Thanks for the QSO in the 1010 Spring CW contest.:)

73, Wes W3SE / ZL3TE

3. KD4BVG

KD4BVG Ham Member QRZ Page

1 Yellow Flag

I have 1 yellow Flag QSO , I cannot confirm because I cannot see it since I am not a subscriber. Just a Ham member. Ham members should be able to see our entire QRZ logbook, so we could fix these things.

73 KD4BVG Chandra

4. WB4IUY

WB4IUY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't think it's because you're not a member, I think there's a bug of some sort. I have "4 items waiting", but can't find them anywhere...no matter what filter setting I choose. Almost every time this happens, I have to look through all of my logbook contacts to find them.

I think it would be great if the yellow "Items Waiting" flag were clickable, and would take us to a page with the items that need attention.

Dave WB4IUY
    www.WB4IUY.net

5. DB3KE

DB3KE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I can see the unconfirmed contacts when I choose:
    Show flagged.

Then it's possible to confirm these contacts.

6. AG4CZ

AG4CZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I find that I have to search, so far, in two methods. First, as above, Show flagged and sometimes this will produce results. Second, Show all unconfimed, with an order by of Logged-newest. This will often find the rest. It is a hit and miss system. The yellow flag obviously links to a database query which produces the number of records. It would be nice if it were hyperlinked so that we could see those actual records, rather than having to dig around.

7. G4FUT

G4FUT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I hope that it is really a bug. As in the thread above, when I try to click the "All Incoming" in order to click my 2 yellow flags, I get this..
    "1175523 records, page 1 of 78369" And I have only put 77 QSOs in the logbook!:mad:

8. IM0QMA

IM0QMA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It seems a bug also for me. I'm a XML subscriber , I' ve a yellow flag with #1 but I do not see anything. BTW this logbook is a very nice thing.

9. KC4TVZ

KC4TVZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Problem fixed

All my Yellow Flags have been seen and cleared by me.
    I still have many Blue Flags that other users need to confirm.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

10. AJ4JQ

AJ4JQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I was having the same problem, but this morning I could confirm and save all of them, so it must have gotten fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.