Finally a new POTA logging app!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K5QBF, Apr 1, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE0RIZ

KE0RIZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for posting this. I have been using Hamlog as you were and I really like the app. I think you get used to something and it works. I got a new iPhone and it did not show the program because as you said, he has not updated it since 2018 . The app store on apple deleted his app. It still works on my iPad. I like all the links he has in tools, but I cannot find anything like it. He also did not answer my e-mails to me. Apple said they would contact him. This was a good lead for the POTA activations.

K5QBF likes this.
  2. K5QBF

K5QBF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No it doesn't roll up. I create a new log each time that is park specific. The call book does require a data connection.

3. K5QBF

I would suggest heading over to https://community.hamrs.app/ for that answer.

KF5TJD likes this.
  4. EA2XG

EA2XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you very much, but I don't feel like registering on another site for an answer that could be given in this very post.

5. N9AMI

N9AMI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am looking for an app to log cat houses on the air.

KE0GXN likes this.
  6. K5QBF

Well if you scroll back you can see the creator of this app commented. He is going to know way more than I will about his app. I would think that if it is telling you it needs 64 it won't work on 32.

7. K5QBF

There's always that one guy.

W1TRY and W4THC like this.
  8. K9TDW

K9TDW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the great video! I will be starting POTA activations once it gets warmer here and will definitely get this app!!

K5QBF likes this.
  9. M7KWB

M7KWB Ham Member QRZ Page

Any indication when Android version will be released? Thanks :)

10. K4WP

K4WP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

There is a big problem with this app.
    POTA does NOT need FREQ
    POTA MUST have BAND

K4MID likes this.