ad: elecraft

FILE COMMENTS WHERE THEY COUNT

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WA3VJB, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K4WKM

K4WKM Ham Member QRZ Page

I agree...

2. K4JF

K4JF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The CSCE is good for 365 days.  If they change the questions in the meantime, it makes no difference.  The CSCE is still good for 365 days from the date on it.

Of course if you have a CSCE for code and the rules change, that would be worthless. :eek:)

3. WD6FLL

WD6FLL Ham Member QRZ Page

One of the purposes of Amateur Radio is to build a pool of trained operators and technicians.
    Although Morse code may not directly effect this purpose I feel that the FCC has deregulated the requirements enough. When a person can set in front of a computer and take the test over and over until they have all of the questions memorized, pass the extra class exam and then not be able to even program a freq. in to memory on there new HT. Is this a trained Tech?
    Why not just eliminate all tests, Give every one a license and have another great big CITIZENS BAND.
    WD6FLL
    John Garrett

4. K4JF

K4JF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Changes to the question pool do not come from the FCC. They are regularly changed by the National VEC organization. They are open to input from all hams.

5. WL7CTA

WL7CTA Ham Member QRZ Page

Jim KH2D, do you have nothing else to do with your time than to enter idiotic comments because your mad? Your the type of ham that I would love to meet and have a nice long chat with about how sad your life must me. Its obvious by the comments you feel the need to contribute to this forum. Get a life! Keep replying to comments, since you have nothing else to do with your miserable exsistance. 73's and FINE BUISNESS on that one!!!

Visit www.getalife.com JIM!

6. KH2D

KH2D Ham Member QRZ Page

7. NV5J

NV5J Ham Member QRZ Page

I fully agree that taking away the code requirement would help promote the hobby and probably save it's future and a lot of freq.

8. NV5J

NV5J Ham Member QRZ Page

I fully agree that taking away the code requirement would help promote the hobby and probably save it's future and a lot of freq.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.