Field Programming B-Tech UV-25X4

Discussion in 'Mobile Radio Systems' started by KE0TWC, Aug 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KE0TWC

KE0TWC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am trying to get proficient field programming my B-Tech UV-25X4. I am having trouble finding the menu numbers for programming the receive and transmit frequencies. The manual gives identical menu numbers and formats for entering both frequencies. That doesn't seem right and I have wound up trying to receive on the transmit frequency. The book says both use menu item 44. Does anyone know if this is really true? And if not what the other number is?

2. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

I think it is menu item 43 and 44. Or is it 46 and 47...

Good Luck.

"Aha ! I found the problem ! Their pdf, and their manual, leaves out a step. I sat down today and read each menu item listed in the manual. Menu item 46 is where the no,+, or - for offset is entered.
    The pdf and manual go past it to Menu item 47, which is the actual offset frequency amount."

From https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?th...i-uv-25x4-25-watt-tri-band-base.574040/page-7

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  3. KB6MAT

KB6MAT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone know if this radio can be programmed for an odd split in frequency ? I have went into Memory properties and entered the information for one channel but it will not accept it...UPDATE...found it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018