ad: cq2k-1

FIELD DAY ON 30th. Nov 2021, By WEST BENGAL RADIO CLUB.

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by VU3XRY, Nov 27, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. VU3XRY

VU3XRY Ham Member QRZ Page

FIELD DAY ON 30th. Nov 2021, By WEST BENGAL RADIO CLUB. IMG-20211127-WA0007.jpg IMG-20211127-WA0007.jpg

CALLSIGN - AT2JCB

J C Bose Said: “It was because of my childhood friendship with them that I could never feel that there were ‘creatures’ who might be labeled ‘low-caste’. I never realized that there existed a ‘problem’ common to the two communities, Hindus and Muslims.”

November bings the the Birth and Death of a Star India have seen in many Centuries. Dr. Jagdish Chandra Bose.
    Born in 1858, in the district Mymensingh of the Bengal Presidency (present day Bangladesh), Bose was known most significantly for his research on radio development. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, a New York-based international body, even called him the ‘Father of Radio Science’ since the science behind radio technology was first explained by Bose.

Bose was against patenting because he believed knowledge should be available to everyone and not constrained by patenting. As a result, despite his extensive scholarship, he is almost ‘forgotten’ in the West and by many others.

Patenting was even discouraged at the Bose Institute — a research institute — which he founded in 1917. When asked by his nephew who the real inventor of the radio was, Bose said, “It is not the inventor but the invention that matters.”

As a Radio Amateur Hobbyist and a Member of West Bengal Radio Club I Proudly announce that we are Going to Conduct Special FIELD DAY ON 30th NOV 2021 CALLSIGN- AT2JCB we will be active on 20M, 40M, 80M.

Do Find us and Let's Remember the One who Started it all.

2. VU2COC

VU2COC Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats and Best wishes Guys !!
    On air Time of FD Station ?
    de vu2coc
    Doc

3. VU3XRY

VU3XRY Ham Member QRZ Page

30th NOV 2021, 6:00 A.M to 12 P.M IST.on 20M, 40M, 6M