ad: MyersEng-1

Field Day 2017 at Washington Monument State Park (Md)

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W4DOI, Jul 24, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W4DOI

W4DOI Ham Member QRZ Page

WJ4U, WA1BXY, W3JRD and 2 others like this.
  2. N0IRS

N0IRS Ham Member QRZ Page

Enjoyed it. Mac guy with Final Cut Pro X. Recognized several of the after market plug-ins. The interviews were the highlight. Lots of good facts. Kudos for the hours you spent on the editing wheel! I like your style and the end result.

K3MRI likes this.
  3. VE7KJR

VE7KJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Very Nice, Thank You.

K3MRI likes this.
  4. K3SX

K3SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I was the 6M op for the group. I happen to live close to the site and several of the ops are also PVRC members so it gave me a chance to participate with a new group of hams. They are a great bunch of guys and we had a good time. We are planning on more VHF/ UHF activity for next FD. Many thanks to K3MRI for capturing the essence of the operation. 73! Sid K3SX.

K3MRI likes this.
  5. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

DAMN BOYS, A GREAT JOB ON UR "FIELD DAY VIDEO" as it was a TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT FIELD DAY IS REALLY ABOUT!!!
    GREAT JOB!!! As I've been participating in THEM FOR 50 YRS!!!

K3MRI and K3SX like this.
  6. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

To all you "Ol'Farts" (ME INCLUDED), Amateur Radio won't DIE OUT!!! REASON #1. When power & CELL PHONES go OUT HAM RADIO will still be the only means of reliable comms. #2. Our NUMBERS WILL CONTINUE to INCREASE because of the general public's INTEREST in helping THEIR FELLOW MAN, and lastly #3. Older Hams who have public speaking skills and who have a related communications SKILLS can make a difference!!!

K3SX likes this.
  7. K3MRI

K3MRI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Sid, thanks! It was great meeting you!

K3SX likes this.