Feedjit stopped replacement?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by M0NKR, Apr 27, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Create normal flag counter here - http://s11.flagcounter.com/index.html
    Then in HTML code add "2. " before server number as shown above in example (red figure). .
    Few years ago I wrote a book about design QRZ page, and you can find instruction how is do it - step by step. You can download this book from my QRZ page - it is 10 mb pdf file. Btw you can find in book a lot of info how is modify your flag counter - change font, add shadow etc . All of info is not available in the official site - mostly of them are testing version, but it still work perfect now.
    That flag counter which you will use as last visitors also work as flag counter, and count all your visitors , so you can modify it to regular flag counter in any time and save all your previously visitor's data.

2. UA6JD

I would like say "Thanks" to Mark , WT1J , for long time Feedjit service.

from http://feedjit.com/

Feedjit is unfortunately no longer available. The service was run as a hobby site for many years. Due to emerging cyber risks and regulatory requirements, it is not possible to continue to operate Feedjit as a not-for-profit fun service without incurring significant costs.

For this reason we are regrettably shutting down the service.

Both Kerry and I hope you enjoyed Feedjit for the many years that it was running. If you are looking for a way to view your website traffic in real-time, I recommend you install Google Analytics and check out the real-time view.

Regards,

Mark Maunder.

3. DIEPTHAIPHU

DIEPTHAIPHU QRZ Member

4. UA6JD

QRZ not allow JavaScript in personal QRZ page.
    The image version of this widget has hide Javascript .

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018