Feedjit stopped replacement?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by M0NKR, Apr 27, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. M0NKR

M0NKR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Feedjit has stopped working and the owner is no longer running Due to emerging cyber risks and regulatory requirements, it is not possible to continue to operate Feedjit as a not-for-profit fun service without incurring significant costs.

Does anyone use anything similar on there page, I want to be able to see who, where and time someone visited my page.

tia
    Andy
    M0NKR

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Yes, feedjit server stop work .
    You can use last visitors version of flag counter server , like this:
    [​IMG]

It is easy customize it by colors and number of last visitors etc...
    If you will have a trouble with install it - let me know and I will help you.

3. M0NKR

have i got to have this as flag counter pro? as i dont see the option for time etc

4. UA6JD

It is free, not pro . Just add figure 2. before counter image , as example:

http://2.s01.flagcounter.com/count/niFK/bg_FFFFFF/txt_F035CA/border_53ED2D/columns_8/maxflags_16/viewers_Last+Visitors/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_1/

where green 8 - number of columns, blue 16 - number of flags.

[​IMG]
    This counter count unique visitors, so it will not count your visits and other visitors who often visit your page, opposite of Feedjiit which count each half hour

JA6XZS and ALIASKEEFH like this.
  5. ALIASKEEFH

ALIASKEEFH QRZ Member

Hi what code do i need wrap around this to insert on my website....??? it works perfectly when i replace the niFK with my own flagcounter code but i cannot get it to run as an HTML insert stub on my website, thanks in hope you can help, rgds keef

6. UA6JD

What is your server##? ( in example above server #01) . Let me know your callsign and I will install this counter in your QRZ page.

7. UA6JD

To M0NKR . I am replace Feedjiit in your QRZ page to "Flag counter last visitors" and update all flag counters in your QRZ page,

8. M0NKR

Vlad, Thank you I really appreciate it, I did try sorting last night with no success.

73 Andy M0NKR

9. UA6JD

You are welcome .

10. PP5XA

PP5XA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Where to create mine can send the link to create?