FCC license numbers 3/15/05

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K3UD, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5MJL

W5MJL Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the better day, lol. I spend at least 2 hours every day on hf. And I fall asleep listening to 80 meters every night. If I do more than that my yl will kick the crap out of me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Let the congregation say AMEN!

3. kd4mxe

kd4mxe QRZ Member QRZ Page

ka5fap ok on the hf , and I do know about the yl,s I go down that Road every day 73 BILL

4. AC0Y

AC0Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Youre right! When you dumb down the tests then all you have is DUMMIES. THE ARRL is doing all that they can to help us by dumbing down the test as fast and as hard as they can in the name of saving the bands. While saving their publishing business (that's where the money is).
    The Brittish government is going to open the bands and make it all CB radio (unregulate it) just like the ARRL is trying to do.
    There are EXTRAS (extra-lights(nearly no code)) who can't figure out which end of a Microphone is the business end. Too bad. The hobby is being taken over.

5. KB9VWI

KB9VWI QRZ Member

Yeah welcome to the midwest. TCARS and tcars.org no longer seem to be active [​IMG]

I guess this is what happens when I go to college and miss out on the radio communitty for 3 yrs

6. ki4hpz

ki4hpz Ham Member QRZ Page

I think we should go to 20wpm HF and do it right....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.