ad: Radclub22-1

FCC Fines Drone FPV Maker for Using Radio Spectrum

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K5TRI, Dec 21, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. AF7ZA

AF7ZA Ham Member QRZ Page

Here here brother. The republic today is only a shadow of what it used to be. Also have to wonder who's pocket the 180k fine goes into.

KA9UCE likes this.
  2. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Most people should know the criminal government loves violence to prove their point. If money can be taken without a whimper, they write laws to ease the theft, then line the pockets of the politicians paying the best lip service to their favorite constituents.
    The constitution be damned, it's all about where you can obtain more free money.

3. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Powers not granted to government, are reserved to the state, or to the people.
    Government was created to serve the people, not become their dictator, nanny, parent and sadly, master.
    Since the FCC holds no legal powers, but they have been given free reign to use threat, force and violence even without any legal authority or power.
    No employee NOT elected by a vote of the people, can hold powers or authority above their employer, no matter who told you to the contrary.
    Hired help does not stand superior to the people.
    The FCC bullies to get its way, and their fines and fees are criminal usurpation of powers they can not hold, but have been allowed, since their tyranny brings in the glorious $$ for their superiors, so they look the other way, take the cash, and go in search of more.

4. N4AAB

N4AAB Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, now I'm confused. If you don't like the FCC, why do you have the ham radio licenses they grant ?

K0ESX likes this.
  5. KD2AZI

KD2AZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Perhaps we've entered an age where the volume of rules, laws, regulations is so big it's simply too expensive to enforce.

Examples that affect me:
    - some weird disturbance blasting out at widely at 7-9 mHz and affects 20m
    - jerks daily robocalling me ignoring the Donotcall.gov database entry with my name on it. They mask their caller ID with the number of a woman named Miriam three towns over. They hang up if I ask them to remove my name from their list.
    - new local dog leash ordinance that the police never enforce; they never enforce anything in my town. People have gotten so used to it I'll get honked at if I come to a complete stop at one specific intersection.