ad: RichCrouch-1

Facebook

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KB1LQC, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB1LQC

KB1LQC Guest

Just a random thought, Does anyone here use facebook? It's a hell of a lot safer than Myspace (less schetchy people hihi) but didn't know if anyone else besides my bro and I use it? Really popular at least here in the US with high school and college age students, kinda hard for anyone younger to even get one (how the site is set up and run kinda filters most others out, but I've seen a few middle school ones... probably not the best thing though).

2. KB1NZV

KB1NZV Ham Member QRZ Page

I use Facebook, good way to keep in contact with friends near and far

Ange KB1NZV

3. VO1GXG

VO1GXG Ham Member QRZ Page

I use Face book . Add me if u can find me ! (vo1gxg@gmail.com ) . It is VERY popular here in Canada . Sitting in my computer class at school im sure im the only one NOT on the site ( because im on QRZ [​IMG] )

4. KB1LQC

KB1LQC Guest

we should all friend each other!

5. KB1LQC

KB1LQC Guest

just search my name on there and I should turn up. won't post it here just qrz my call...

6. MI0JVI

MI0JVI Ham Member QRZ Page

Its strange because I just signed up last week, and have no friends <cry> <sniff>

Search my name (check QRZ) and Im on a Loreto network apparently.  At the minute there is no picture, but ill try and get something distinctive.

EDIT: Now "CW Forever", with "Morse" in CW along the bottom

73 Jonathan

7. VA3SAX

VA3SAX Ham Member QRZ Page

oops added the wrong one...you know someone in your ragion shares the same name...I figured the name and region were right and then I kept going and saw the CW forever

8. MI0JVI

MI0JVI Ham Member QRZ Page

thats not the biggest one.  Within a 15km radius of my QTH, there are at least 6 people who share my name (and same spelling!)  Its that bad that the post man usually delivers stuff to me that should be going to some of the others  [​IMG]

73 Jonathan

9. M0PCB

M0PCB Ham Member QRZ Page

Facebook is a dangerous place, if only because you eventually find yourself on there too much and not doing work! ;-)

Fortunately my dissertation kept me busy enough to not let me on there too much, but it's handed in now! hehe...

10. KR4MER

KR4MER Ham Member QRZ Page

i dont use facebook, but i think ill try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.