For Sale Extel RTTY Teleprinter 45.45-300Bauds

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Oct 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello everybody!

I offer for sale the "EXTEL" teleprinter at a speed of 45.45 to 300 Baud (in the native version, the speed was only 50 Baud, but with the help of K9MMA we upgraded the device and now it works at speeds from 45.45 to 300 Baud, thanks Larry!). Device as a gift from the leadership of the Black Sea Shipping Company as an active amateur radio fan and RTTY fan in addition to the only station on RTTY from the entire USSR from 1978 to 1982 Teleprinter was costs 3000$ then in 1978. I used it until I received the very first IBM machine FRANKLIN XT8088 in 1989 from TG9VT John Trust as a gift. Now the teleprinter lies in the pantry without use and I am ready to give it in good hands to an amateur who appreciates such products. Would give for $850 or how much someone will give, offer, we will bargain! The weight of the device is about 7 kilograms and shipping it to the USA, for example, will cost about $60 +- (local post office will tell you the exact amount by mail). I do not know the real value of such a thing, because in Ukraine there is simply NO such other, tell me who knows, but rather let someone who really wants to buy it tell me. The device has complete documentation consisting of a huge and heavy book Service Manual weighing 2.4 kg plus another thin brochure Installation Manual, see both books in the pictures. I will pack it well and send it to you by Air mail with insurance immediately after receiving the payment of the device itself and the cost of shipping through Western Union, Pay Pal works only one way - we can only pay. Waiting for your suggestions on my email: ut5rp@te.net.ua

73's de Dmitriy UT5RP

Thanks for looking and a possible purchase! See my other ads!

Attached Files:

K5DCF likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.