SOLD Expert Ampifiers 1K-FA (repost)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5RWD, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. K5RWD

K5RWD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my Expert Amplifiers 1K-FA 1.2 KW amplifier. The unit is a contest amplifier running HF-6M with full auto-tune and and on-board SWR/WATT functions. This unit had a bent front panel when it was shipped via UPS, however it did not affect the amplifier in any way. I shipped the unit to Bob Hardie at Expert electronics and he replaced the panel with a new one and checked over the unit. Bob Hardie is a great guy, you are welcome to call him and get any history on this amp, he has the records on it.

I will ship this unit courtesy of FedEx and insured, FedEx will inspect and make sure this item meets their shipping requirements and pack the unit properly.

I am using this sale to help fund my new boat hobby, you won't be disappointed in this amp. I am asking $2900.00. Shipping will be around $70.00. I accept PayPal. Unit will be sent after funds have cleared.

My QRZ information is up to date for contact information.

The following items come with the amplifier:

Expert Amplifiers 1k-FA Solid State no-Tune Amplifier

All original shipping boxes

Original portable carry bag

Cables wired for Yaesu radios (For CAT operations)

CD ROM Spare accessories
    1.jpg 2.jpg
    1.jpg 4.jpg
    5.jpg 6.jpg

K5MTY, KD5IR and KK6QMS like this.
  2. K5RWD

K5RWD Ham Member QRZ Page

-----------------SOLD----------------------------------

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.