ad: portazero-1

SOLD Expert 2K-FA amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD0VW, Sep 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. AD0VW

AD0VW Subscriber QRZ Page

This amplifier is in excellent condition and will do in excess of 2K easily. Amp was purchased new on 2/16/17 at Expert Linears America, LLC from Bob Hardie W5UQ, the authorized distributor and repair center for SPE in the USA. Ships in the original boxes with their original contents. I am including a printout of the manual at no charge. Serial # is 170200788. More photos available by email. Phone available if serious. Hate to part with this incredible solid-state amp, but health issues require changed life priorities. Check out AD0VW on QRZ. $4995.00 (offers considered but no trades). Free insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Paypal only please. 2K-FA.jpg

NZ5F, WY7W, VU2USA and 2 others like this.
  2. AD0VW

3. AD0VW

It is a beautiful amp to view and operate. Set it up and forget it. It will take care of itself.

4. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Wow, I have one of these and love it, wish I had the extra funds I would buy this as it is a great price considering the new cost. And, if you are Mars or Shares, there is a second firmware that you can install that takes you into those bands with no problem, a great amp and all automatic, unlike so many other automatic amps, this one actually handles the tuning and just flat out works. Sorry you have to get rid of it.

5. N9CBS

N9CBS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If I could, the QYL would kill me!!

6. AD0VW

The Expert 2k-fa amp is sold. Thanks for your inquiries.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.