EU1KY Antenna analyzer with STM32F7Disco (DH1AKF mods)

Discussion in 'Homebrew and Kit Projects' started by DH1AKF, Jan 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. DH1AKF

DH1AKF Ham Member QRZ Page

"...can reach 750 MHz or even 1450 MHz range, right? " - That's right, maximum frequency is depending on the quality of the SI5351.
    "Do you want to modify the original PCB design?" - No, but John Ujjwal, VU3ECN has made a new design, incorporating some improvements by Ian Lee, KD8CEC.
    VU3ECN: [​IMG][​IMG] New EU1KY VNA PCB_by John Ujjwal_VU3ECN.gif

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  2. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Ok, my questions have been solved. Thank you again for your enthusiastic reply. By the way, does VU3ECN provide a newly designed pcb file download?

3. DH1AKF

Don't know, but I will ask him for publishing his pcb file.

4. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

先生,谢谢你,我的问题得到了很好的解答。我们国家的开源项目很少,没有人耐心回答这些问题。大多数人都是出于商业目的。我喜欢开源,我喜欢你。,谢谢

5. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Thank you mr. , my question has been answered very well. There are very few open source projects in our country, and no one has the patience to answer these questions. Most people are for business purposes. I like open source, I like you. ,Thank you

6. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Hello, DH1AKF,I have found a problem now. If I set the test frequency below 280Mhz, the dsp test is normal. It is not normal to set the test frequency to 280Mhz or above. What is the problem?

Attached Files:

7. DH1AKF

To BH1JUS:
    You don't have to panic about this apparition: Everything is normal. Up to 280 MHz the fundamental oscillations are used at a distance of approx. 10 kHz. In the range 280 MHz < f < 840 MHz the 3rd harmonic is measured, the frequency spacing is then 10kHz/3 for the fundamental. In addition, we use the two 5th harmonics with a frequency spacing of approx. 2000 Hz.

8. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Ok, thanks for your help.

9. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Hello, DH1AKF, I have to ask you. One problem I have encountered now is that when I move the analyzer, his standing wave changes very much. I am connected to a load. Do you know what the problem is, thank you.

10. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

this is images

Attached Files: