EU1KY Antenna analyzer with STM32F7Disco (DH1AKF mods)

Discussion in 'Homebrew and Kit Projects' started by DH1AKF, Jan 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. EI8DRB

EI8DRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the reply Wolfgang. I will give it a try.

2. KC4UJN

KC4UJN Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there an English version of the documentation for the DH1AKF firmware available?

3. DH1AKF

DH1AKF Ham Member QRZ Page

4. VK2IHL

VK2IHL Ham Member QRZ Page

856FB5C3-A60D-492B-A424-549F55838AF5.jpeg 99732DB5-3C84-45A0-9C1C-71083393E5D1.jpeg Thanks DH1AKF and EU1KY
    Fantastic project and documentation.
    The only problem I got and fixed, is the Disco board with JP2 shorted to ground!!!
    73 de VK2IHL

5. DH1AKF

6. N8OHU

N8OHU Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm considering one of these for my next project.

7. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Hello, I am from China. Please forgive me for not knowing English. I used Google Translator. Now I have some questions to ask you.

I've always been interested in the EU1KY antenna analyzer, but I hope to measure 144MHZ-450MHZ. I don't know if it can be achieved. Thank you.

8. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

By the way, does your firmware support EU1KY_AA_V3 version of PCB circuit board? My English reading ability is poor, so I am confused! Thank you

9. DH1AKF

Hello BH1JUS!
    The oscillator reaches 230 .. 250 MHz. We use the 3. harmonic and reach 690 .. 750 MHz. Even the 5. harmonic is usable, and we can achieve 1450 MHz. The trick is, that we use two oscillator outputs with a constant frequency difference. After mixing the processor computes a 10 kHz difference signal and with FFT and a lot of mathematics the R and X components are calculated.
    PCB is in the current version "EU1KY AA V3".
    Please look at my homepage for some details:
    http://wkiefer.de/x28/EU1KY_AA.htm
    73, Wolfgang

10. BH1JUS

BH1JUS QRZ Member

Hello, thank you very much for your timely and enthusiastic reply, so I understand that using the original PCB circuit board of EU1KY, writing to your firmware can reach 750 MHz or even 1450 MHz range, right? Do you want to modify the original PCB design?