EU1KY Antenna analyzer with STM32F7Disco (DH1AKF mods)

Discussion in 'Homebrew and Kit Projects' started by DH1AKF, Jan 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD2PTC

KD2PTC Ham Member QRZ Page

I just finished my analyzer and tried to do the HW Calibration. It gets up to 91% and then a message appears in the top left of the screen that says "No Signal. SYSTEM HALTED". I rebooted the system and tried again and it failed the same way. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Karl

2. KK6UPR

KK6UPR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Wolfgang,

Your link to http: / / wkiefer.de ... Analysator.doc was hacked. Could you please provide another one ?

3. DH1AKF

DH1AKF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Karl,
    maybe your SI5351 chip is not the latest version. Please try in the settings "SI5351_MAX_FREQ" 160 MHz, and of course
    "BAND_FMAX" 479 MHz.
    Hi Valerij,
    please excuse me, the link has changed:
    http://wkiefer.de/x28/test/Analysator_1.3.pdf

4. WD5HHH

WD5HHH Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you have a version of your paper in English? My German is very rusty these days. I used to speak some when the U.S. military stationed me in Germany 40 years ago.

Bill, WD5HHH (ex DA4CS)

5. DH1AKF

6. DH1AKF

Now available: An experimental version, with fmax = 1450 MHz (with the same hardware) Also included is a testing routine for calculation of the maximum frequency.

7. HAMHOCK75

HAMHOCK75 QRZ Member

I have a question about "multi-SWR" in your software version. Is the display showing stored data for each band or is the display showing SWR for different bands in real time?

8. DH1AKF

The VSWR is shown cyclic. Wrapping around cycle every 3..15 seconds, depending on the number of selected bands.

9. DH1AKF

Updated manual of HB9BRJ (in German).
    Markus, HB9BRJ we owe it,
    that there is now a new, updated manual for our project.
    The link is:

wkiefer.de/x28/test/Analysator_1.4.pdf

Markus has incorporated all new features (voltage measurement, real-time clock, range extension up to 1450 MHz, etc.).
    Many many thanks!
    73, Wolfgang

10. DH1AKF