For Sale ETON TRAVELLER III AM-LW-SW-FM RADIO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a like-new Eton Traveller III AM LW SW & FM digital receiver in a compact package. Yes, it's a great radio for travelling but great just about anywhere. It is recognized as one of the very best AM DX receivers especially among the compact portables out there. (I do MW DX while walking at sunrise and sunset--great DX with this radio!) And, it also performs very well on FM and shortwave. I'm sure it's fine on LW as well but there's not much to hear around here. This radio also features an elaborate 24 clock on the inside (behind the little flip-down door).

This radio comes with carrying case and manual and is in fine condition with NO issues! These retail new for up to around $75. My price is just $30 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified checks. If you send a personal check, that's ok if you don't mind waiting til it clears. No Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives (other than the personal checks) and then send you a USPS Priority Mail tracking number. If you're interested, send me an email to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking ! Eton-1.jpg Eton-2.jpg Eton-3.jpg

KG4BFR and K8RDG like this.
  2. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This radio is S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.