ad: AlphaRF-1

For Sale ETON Satellit 800 Millennium Shortwave Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2DIS, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC2DIS

KC2DIS Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this radio a few years back. I really use it for monitoring 40 meters. It is overkill for that! So I am letting it go. There is an issue with this radio... so read on... Sometimes the tuning knob acts strangely skipping a few Khz or so. That is the only thing wrong with the radio. It is just an annoyance and doesn't affect the overall functioning of the radio since frequency can be entered through keypad. Comes with power supply. Sorry no manual but these can be found online anyhow. These sell used on Amazon for about 500 dollars. I am asking 250$ for this one. It is heavy. I will split the shipping with buyer. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

KE9OL and N2NOW like this.
  2. KM4CQG

KM4CQG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What do u think shipping would be to 34209?

3. KC2DIS

KC2DIS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hard to say But I am in NY and your in Florida. An extra 20 and I would eat whatever else it cost. Does this sound OK?

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.