For Sale ETON/GRUNDIG TRAVELLER III

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Jul 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

If you're looking for a high quality AM FM SW portable radio in a small package for travelling or tight spots, this Eton Grundig Edition Traveller III digital radio is for you ! Read the reviews ! This is a highly regarded radio for AM DXing, it's excellent on FM and great on shortwave too!

Digital...amber backlighting....built in world clock....alarm clock and more! These sell for about 60 bucks but I'm selling this very clean Traveller III for just $25 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. No scratches...no bumps or bruises.

If you're interested, send me an E MAIL to Radioron50@yahoo.com and I'll get right back to you. USPS money orders, cash or certified checks only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you your Priority Mail tracking number. Thanks for looking! Eton Traveller III-1.jpg Eton Traveller III-2.jpg

W4EO likes this.
  2. K4EZY

K4EZY Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll buy it. Rocky K4EZY

3. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This radio is now S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking & thanks QRZ.com !

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.