SOLD Estate Sale. Huge Lot. Miami. 200 pics on Links

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4AWI, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KE7RUX

KE7RUX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello! I am interested in the following radios pictured below:
    ham.png
    Unfortunately I am only familiar with the Yaesu FT-1000. What are the other makes / models?

2. VE3TMT

VE3TMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Badge says TS-830S

3. VE3TMT

VE3TMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow, wish I was in Miami. There are a few things there I would be interested in.

I'd take a couple of the high power variable caps and a roller inductor, if anyone wants to buy on my behalf and ship to Canada!!

Max

4. W7GS

W7GS Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested in the Collins gear. Let me know what you have and the prices Thank you
    W7GS

5. W4AWI

W4AWI Ham Member QRZ Page

Randy, thanks for the note. I initiated this about 14 months ago then removed ads to get it organized. I also have a spreadsheet on google docs I will link to as well.
    I had a big response to the listing this week end and wanted to now remove the ads to properly handle all the requests. I dont see where to remove it. However I have to reply to the questions on this thread anyway so it wont be removed. Much is already sold so I need to update ASAP today.

6. W4AWI

W4AWI Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for all the great response. Someone has purchased the full lot of amplifier parts last night. I will update the listing today late. The FT-101 and the bad looking TS-120 or 430 is gone too. The L4B has no tubes. I will go to each item in question here and on emails by tonight.
    73 de W4AWI

7. W4ERR

W4ERR Ham Member QRZ Page

what is the mobile looking radio with keypad at its right side on the bottom shelf in photo?

8. N0NUF

N0NUF QRZ Lifetime Member #188 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Do you have a Yaesu FT-101E station? What is its condition? If so, what are you asking for it?
    Thanks and 73!

9. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep. I made that connection re: connecticut buyer;-)

10. WA1BXY

WA1BXY Ham Member QRZ Page

how much for the 756? and KW ext speaker?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.