For Sale Equipment for sale from a SK

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NW0LF, Nov 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. NW0LF

NW0LF Ham Member QRZ Page

I am helping the widow of a SK sell the ham radio gear. The last post was the antennas. This post is the radios and amplifier. All is sold as is, where is with no refunds. Pick up is preferred but I will ship if you are willing to pay for packing and shipping. Payment is postal money order or cashier's check, NO PAYPAL. If interested in anything, please email me at NW0LF@dawoolfe.com. I will not be monitoring the thread. Here is what is available this go around:

ICOM 7600-this was his current radio and includes the box--$1500. I will include a Heil ProSet Elite wired for it for $70 or a Heil GM4 with boom for $85 if wanted.

ICOM 7200 with mic--$575

ICOM 7000, LDG AT-7000 package, with mic $900

ICOM 2730 with mic $260

ICOM 2720 with mic $190--this was his mobile set up.

ICOM 751 with mic 400

Ameritron 811H with extra tubes $475

There might be some flexibility on the price. I will present to the widow a best reasonable offer and it will be her decision to accept or not. Please don't be insulting, she is not a ham but is a retired business woman and very smart. She has also done her research on pricing.

If you pick up your purchase, I will show you the list and pics of all the other equipment that will eventually make it to QRZ and you will have first crack.

ICOM 7600.jpg ICOM 7200.jpg ICOM 7000.jpg LDG 7000.jpg ICOM 2730.jpg ICOM 2720.jpg IC0M 751.jpg 811H.jpg

KE7WSV, W7GST, W4RAV and 1 other person like this.
  2. NW0LF

Forgot to mention-The amplifier is pick up only. I will not ship as I will not be responsible for damage from shipping.

3. N9OU

N9OU Ham Member QRZ Page

Could you let us know WHERE the "where is" is?

4. N0YG

N0YG Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like Edgewater , Florida .

5. WA2LXG

WA2LXG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

6. WA2LXG

WA2LXG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hope you rec'd my reply..didn't put it in the right place and sent it before i realized where i put it.
    Carl wa2lxg@aol.com

7. NW0LF

I tested the ICOM 7200 for someone just now. The radio fails transmit. It is being relisted as for parts/not working and the price is $350 OBO

8. KC9WWS

KC9WWS Ham Member QRZ Page

Ic 7200 still for sale sir?

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.