Caution Equipment for Sale Clearing Shack

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9CGR, Mar 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  • QRZ
    Important Rules
    Why this post has been flagged with "Caution"

This listing was flagged with Caution because it did not conform to our swapmeet safety rules.

We mark all non-conforming posts in this manner, regardless of any previous history or reputation that the indicated seller may have. Every listing is evaluated separately and we always urge extra caution in dealing with sellers whose listings don't conform. This caution notice may be removed if the seller subsequently corrects the problem, the details of which may be noted below.

Note that even if and when the listing does conform to our safety rules that QRZ does not endorse or recommend any any swapmeet sale or offer.

Notes: Please look for moderator comments below for the specific reason this listing was flagged.
    Our moderators may remove the caution flag once the listing has been corrected.

1. W9CGR

W9CGR Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom 706 MKIIG.jpg Icom 706 MKIIG. Used very little Excellent Condition. $500.00. Also have Kenwood PS50 Power Supply $99.00, MFJ 817 Delux VHF/UHF SWR/Wattmeter $15.00, Icom V8000 2-meter 75W $195.00, Radio Shack 10 meter mobile $100.00"never used", Icom AH4 Auto Tuner $300.00, Kenwood TS 700SP 2-meter base $150.00, Rigblaster Standard $25.00. Contact: klaakko@yahoo.com W9CGR

KA8UGB likes this.
    2. W4FBI

W4FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

serial number for the MKIIG please. thx

3. W1TRK

W1TRK Ham Member QRZ Page

ill take the kenwood ts700sp

EDIT: on second thought ill have to pass on the kenwood,the mrs says i spent enough at hamfest this weekend.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
      KN4OO likes this.
    4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your call sign must appear in at least one photo of the item for sale. Thank you.

5. W9CGR

you can e-mail me at klaakko@yahoo.com

6. W9CGR

Will attempt to correct.. Thanks

7. W9CGR

you can e-mail me at klaakko@yahoo.com

8. W9CGR

I attempted to edit although I get message that time to edit has expired

9. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hit "Reply" and just add more that way.

Thank you

10. QRZ
      Important Rules
      Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.