ad: vanity

eQSL image downloader

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by KP4SX, Jan 17, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm having a hard time finding one that actually works. I'd like to download all my card images.
    Suggestions?

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Have you tried pinging them? Maybe they have some suggestions. I'd not heard that there was a way to do that... you mean like a bulk downloader I'm assuming?

Try here perhaps: https://www.eqsl.cc/QSLCard/faq.cfm

I did't see anything but I'm old and blind half the time :)

Good luck in your quest,

Dave
    W7UUU

3. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

I think this one is still on line

/tinyurl.com/eQSLDownloader

It downloads all of your eQSLs at once. Free.
    For English language, choose "Menu" then "Jezyk" from the dropdown then "English".

WARNING!!!!!! My Norton says this is a malicious site........... YMMV

have you tried his one too?http://wd5eae.org/Software.html#eQSLDownload

W7UUU likes this.
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Interesting - I may try that. I don't use eQSL much but I do have a bazillion eQSLs regardless

Dave
    W7UUU

5. KP4SX

That one is screwed up too.

6. AA6YQ

AA6YQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

DXKeeper, the logging component of the free-ware DXLab Suite, includes the ability to download eQSL images. At the request of eQSL management, multiple images are downloaded at the rate of 4 per minute.

ND6M likes this.
  7. KP4SX

Ah, that might explain it.

8. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have this software installed and cannot figure out how to get the eQSL cards to download ...

9. AA6YQ

AA6YQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

1. configure DXKeeper to interoperate with eQSL, as decribed step-by-step here

2. you can now download and display an image for any QSO confirmed via eQSL by clicking the Display image button in the Online QSL eQSL.cc panel on the Main window's Log QSOs tab

3. to download images for multiple QSOs, see the step-by-step instructions here

If you are new to DXLab, you should start by reviewing these two topics:

* Getting Started with DXLab
    * Getting Started with Logging

10. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been (and still do) manually copy each card that I want an image of, and send it to a folder on my hard drive (sigh) then copy then to a thumb drive and show them in my picture frame slideshow.

KD2RHT likes this.