eQSL Downloader 2018.05.02 released

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by AC9HP, May 3, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AC9HP

AC9HP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Please update your current version version of eQSL downloader to the newest version

Issues resolved:

You can now specify a LimitDateLo or "Start date" to filter the quantity of cards downloaded.

This should resolve the issue where a user has too many cards to display in the outbox.

The default date is 1900/01/01 and should not need changed for the average user.

You can find the download here:

http://indianaelmernetwork.us/software/

2. AC9HP

Uninstall the existing version and then install this version!

3. AC9HP

Version 2018.05.03 is now available:

Fixed issue with bad cards causing downloaded to error. You could click "continue" in the old version but it now skips over them and gives you a list of call signs with bad cards.

The bad cards can be fixed by the person sending the card and there is nothing we can do on our end.

I thought about adding a "BAD CARD" holder and just using that image in place of what would be an image but it seemed pointless.

4. AC9HP

Also corrected issue where the server would report we were querying it too fast.
    added a 300 ms delay between each download.

5. AC9HP

Had to adjust to more than 300 ms. It is closer to 3 seconds between each download.

6. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I just downloaded and ran the software - it only downloaded 10 eQSL cards with at starting date of 1/1/1900 - I have several thousand eQSL cards on the site - do I need to adjust something on my side?

Thanks!

7. KD2NOM

Think I just figured it out - my cards are in the archive! I have to set the flag

AC9HP likes this.
  8. KD2NOM

Edit again - no matter what date I chose - if I have archive selected it tells me I have too many cards.

9. KD2NOM

Question - my unconfirmed eQSL's disappeared after running this software - I downloaded 10 cards to my PC - and those 10 eQSL's are no longer on my eQSL account - is that expected behaviour?

10. AC9HP

They should be moved to your archive folder.

Clicking archive should work. I will make the date apply to archived as well and see if that helps.

When it downloads it emulates you doing that by hand.

I’ll post when the archive download is fixed.