ad: elecraft

Episode 3: 100 Watts and a Wire with Christian Cudnik, KØSTH​

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0STH, Jul 6, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K0STH

K0STH Ham Member QRZ Page

On this episode, we recap the 13 Colonies Special Event. Tim Duffy, K3LR visits with Christian, and a spontaneous on air group assembles on 40M. You won't believe who shows up!

http://100wattsandawire.com/100-wat...-colonies-k3lr-and-our-group-takes-to-the-air

Fans of 'Ham Nation' may recognize Christian, KØSTH from his work as the host of the "New Ham" segment.

'100 Watts and a Wire' is a program celebrating amateur radio through the eyes of a 'new' ham.

The show will feature topical conversation and interviews, news and an entertaining look at the adventures of a ham trying to figure it all out. We'll explore the interesting layers of this diverse hobby and service.

'100 Watts and a Wire' is perfect for those who are new to ham radio, their Elmer’s, the seasoned radio operator and the technically curious crowd.

You don't have to spend a fortune to get on the air and have fun!

Join Emmy winner Christian Cudnik, KØSTH and Katie Allen, WY7YL for an inside a look at the world of amateur radio.

2. KN5WDM

KN5WDM Ham Member QRZ Page

Not enough audio on the feed i can barley hear it at full volume om my computer.

3. N2ADV

N2ADV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Worked fine for me...

4. KO0KY

KO0KY Ham Member QRZ Page

I wish it was on YouTube, I could select different quality levels and reduce the data usage. As it is, 142 megs for an audio show is too much.

5. N4EYZ

N4EYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I had absolutely zero (0) difficulties listening to the show on my desktop. Audio was of great quality and there was plenty of it! Great job!

6. K4AAQ

K4AAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice, Christian! Very engaging and easygoing.

I can't find an RSS subscription feed. Did I miss it? That's how I find my podcasts..

73, Gary KN4AQ
    HamRadioNow.tv

7. K0STH

K0STH Ham Member QRZ Page

8. K4AAQ

K4AAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W9AAX

W9AAX Ham Member QRZ Page

I had great audio.