ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Got them on 20 CW and SSB; was kinda hoping for 40 but very weak here in the 9th call area every time I have listened. With the idiot DQRM, and cops, pretty much an uphill battle. Gonna sit back on this one, unless I hear them asking for 9th call area on 40 CW. Got the ATNO anyway, which is what I wanted. Overall, considering conditions, they are doing a fine job. Agree it is a narrow window on 40 for the midwest.

2. KH2AA

KH2AA Ham Member QRZ Page

Paldies Yuris and team!!!! EP6T ZERO! EP2A SUPER operation!!!! TNX VERY MUCH for the contacts!!!!!!
    73 Peter KD0AA

3. LA5HE

LA5HE Ham Member QRZ Page

Many thanks for your efforts ! Excellent CW operation on all bands and strong signals most of the time ! Daily upload to Clublog has been very useful.
    I am impressed to see an effective operation like this with no financial support in advance ! BRAVO !
    Your 160 m signals have been particularly strong ! You know what you are doing !!! Hopefully you have been an inspiration to the native amateurs too.

73 and safe journey home. Rag LA5HE

4. K9IDX

K9IDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Really grateful for your efforts in EP! ATNO for me. Happy travels and thank you again!

5. WA1WK

WA1WK Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the 20m phone contact on 2016-04-24 18:53:00 UTC.
    Great operators. Great signal. TRUE 5x9!

6. N6KZ

N6KZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Finally got through on SSB last night (25 April) on 20 meters, working Yuri (I think)at 0404Z. Really appreciate how he pulled my call sign out, a letter at a time, to give me EP on phone. First class operation and ops! Thanks for all of your efforts to work us in the western NA. 73, Jim N6KZ.

7. CO2JZ

CO2JZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the great operation. Signals were very good in Caribbean Area.

8. PE1MPL

PE1MPL Ham Member QRZ Page

Well done gentlemen, good ears!:Dwas enjoyable to work you!
    Have a safe trip home.

73! Theo pe1mpl

9. XE2B

XE2B Ham Member QRZ Page

--- Thank you so much guys, in the last DXPedition hours, Finally ATNO !

10. JF3KOA

JF3KOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Some 15m CW QSOs are logged in as 12m on 16th Apr.
    Please correct!